Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dulces y Chocolates

Here are some of my favorite new candies! Spain is full of candy stores with all sorts of beautiful, colorful candies and chocolates. I have found some amazing chocolate stores with chocolate that has wasabi, ginseng and guarana and all sorts of odd things. The chocolate can be expensive though.

This is sour strawberry spaghetti. It looks so silly and childish but its very delicious. It has held my number one candy spot for the last two days.



This is a new Milka bar I splurged on today. It has a biscuit, cracker in the middle with a layer of really creamy white chocolate. Milka is very creamy like dairy milk. I like the crunchiness and saltiness of the biscuit inside. I am going to try and save it to enjoy the whole week.

Also, I have a lot of free time today, which explains all my posts, because we had one on one interviews with our spanish teacher today instead of having class. My teacher told me that I speak well in class and he likes that he doesn't have to call on me. He asked me why I speak well but do poorly on tests. My real excuse is that I didn't realize we were taking real tests, I thought they were just assignments, honestly. So I told him I just get distracted. Sometimes in Spanish telling the truth is hard because I don't know the vocabulary for it. He also told me about books I can buy in this big store called FNAC that will help to improve my Spanish comprehension. More on my adventures in reading later.

No comments:

Post a Comment