Thursday, March 19, 2009

Mi Habiticion etc

I've forgotten to post in a while! Here is a photo of my room, this is after Romi cleaned it though. She cleans my room and changes my sheets. Its feels so good to come home to a really clean room I love it. Also about my room, it is light purple and there is a little mold developing. In Spain, because of the humidity you need to constantly air out your room. I didn't really know this until some odd spot developed on my wall, then Romi told me to just open my window every day until they go away. Little by little they are disappearing.

my room

and please don't judge me for the waterbottle. You can't drink the water here because it will rot your stomach. Or at least that's what I was told and I seemed to get a little sick everytime I tried drinking for long periods of time. I refill with water coolers when possible.

I am beginning to get all my plans and tickets purchased for my month of may traveling adventure. Here are the places I am going!

London
Brighton, England
Istanbul, Turkey
Amsterdam
Budapest, Hungary
Romania

For spring break I am going to Berlin with some friends and also to Weimar, Germany to see my amazing friend Kate who is studying at the Bauhaus! This will actually be my first time outside of Spain, and the amsterdam airport which i was in for an hour on my way here!

No comments:

Post a Comment